natural remedies for the cure of ulcer
I learned that many people have been looking for ulcer solutions, therapies, and cures. In this regard, I have some suggestions and advice to provide.
I’ve had an ulcer for almost six years, and I can tell you it’s not fun. Vomiting, bloody stools, nighttime discomfort, chronic heartburn, and so on.
I recently began using a few natural cures, and I’ve never felt more relieved in my life. And now I know that my ulcer is finally over!
There are a couple of things you should be aware of. I’ve seen a lot of doctors, and they all prescribe the same medications. Antibiotics (flagyl, amoxicillin, cimetidine, etc.) or a mix of the two, together with omeprazole tablets (meprasil, rabeprazole, ulcertret, omez, etc). Ulcer kits are prescribed by some doctors. It’s the same mix as before ( pyrox combi, ulsa-kit, etc). Dis is normally prescribed for 2 weeks or less, depending on the situation.
I’ve tried all of these meds several times, and while they may provide temporary relief, they don’t cure the ulcer. The worst part is the side effects of taking these powerful antibiotics (e.g. flagyl), which include stomach pain, vomiting, dehydration, and a loss of appetite, among other things. It can reach to the point where you have no choice but to intervene. All of these substances have their own impacts on the body; it’s even more complicated for us females, as I realized when it interfered with my cycle.
After a while, perhaps a month or two, the pain returns, and you must restart treatment. It’s insane, I tell you.
In any case, here are a few home remedies that every ulcer patient should be aware of, especially if the pain is recurrent:
- Avoid fried foods (fried meat or fish, plantains, etc.) and excessively oily meals (fried rice).
- Avoid spicy foods (suya, etc.).
- Stay away from hard situations. As well as crunchy snacks ( plantain chips, potato chips etc)
- Stay away from carbonated beverages! (Coke, malt, sprite la casera, and so on.) They are excruciatingly painful for ulcer patients. Instead, drink plenty of water or yogurt.
- Stay away from minty sweets (lemon plus, peppermint, tom-tom and the likes). Also, avoid garri and other abrasive foods like eba.
Here are some things you should do to stay healthy.
- Drink a lot of water. When you first wake up, drink at least a litre of water. As a result, it helps to dilute any acid your stomach may have secreted throughout the night.
- Increase the number of swallows you eat with draw soup (ewedu, okro, etc less of egusi)
- Consume a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. Bananas, apples, melons, avocado, cucumber, carrots, and cabbage are just a few examples. ULCER PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID ORANGES.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is beneficial if available.It also helps with heartburn and ulcers. Simply dissolve 2 teaspoons in a glass of water. It provides comfort. Antacids have recently been discovered to be ineffective in the treatment of heartburn.
- Eat in small bites. To allow your stomach to digest it in pieces, eat a little at a time. Always have snacks on hand, such as cookies or bananas, in case you are hungry.
- Eating too many nuts can cause pain. (For example, groundnuts, walnuts, and cashew nuts.) It’s abrasive, and it might cause the ulcer to bleed, resulting in pain.
I performed some web research and discovered a few natural cures.
- In a keg, grate 8 unripe plantains in 4-5 litres of water. Allow at least 48 hours for fermentation. Take a cup at least three or four times a day, in the morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as before going to bed. It’s the better option.
and before you go to bed. It’s best if you take it one hour before you eat. This is the therapy I’ve been utilizing, and it’s been working wonders for me! Take it for around 3 weeks. It has no negative effects that I’ve noticed so far; only follow the standard ulcer do’s and don’ts.
- Cabbage juice has also been found to be effective in the treatment of ulcers. I tried it but couldn’t keep it down for long because it made me feel sick. It’s said to be good if you blend it with carrots and drink it. For optimal results, it should be taken right away. D juice should not be kept in the refrigerator. It may cause you to stoop a little, but it worked fine for me.
- While natural remedies are beneficial, this does not mean you should avoid seeing a doctor. Make sure you’re being watched by a doctor.