Approaching girls can be one of the hardest things to do. Whether you’re too scared, don’t know what to say, or just not sure if they’re available- there are many reasons why this can be difficult.
But it doesn’t have to be! If you’re looking for some help with approaching girls, here are 12 simple things you can do to make the process much easier.
1) Smile and don’t be too serious.
2) Try to initiate a conversation by finding something in common with her where she’s not likely to reject you.
3) Use compliments sparingly instead of overdoing it because they’ll come off as insincere if used too often.
4) Don’t be afraid to touch her, but don’t touch her inappropriately or without permission.
5) Be confident – You have to feel good about yourself and know that you’re worth it. Don’t worry about what other people think.
6) Smile – It may sound basic, but smiling is the best way to start a conversation.
7) Eye contact – Make sure to maintain eye contact when talking and keep your head level.
8) Start with “Hey” or “Hi” – This is friendly and casual which will make her more likely to respond back in kind.
9) Don’t assume she’s not out to meet guys.
10) Avoid making her feel like you’re hitting on her.
11) It can take time to build up the courage, but it will be worth it in the end!
12) Remember that she wants to experience the same things as you do: adventure, excitement, and a good conversation!
Not everyone is good at talking to girls. In fact, it’s a common problem that many people face. It can be hard to make the first move and even harder to know what to say once you start talking.
Don’t be afraid to just start a conversation with any girl around you. A simple, “Where did you get that?” or “What’s your favourite movie?” It will make them feel happy and excited! You could also try complimenting them on their clothes, shoes, bags, or anything they have on. If she seems interested in the conversation, ask her more about herself.